ParentSquare is the primary way parents communicate with each other at Monroe. Important announcements and information about activities at the school are shared through ParentSquare by the PTA and other groups.
Some things you can do on ParentSquare:
- Receive and send messages in the language of your choice
- Receive notifications by text, email, or App
- View messages through the App or website
- View class lists in the Directory
- Send a message to an individual parent, your whole class, your whole grade, or the entire school
- Make your contact information viewable or private
ParentVue is your electronic connection to the district and school administration. Through ParentVue you can
- Update your emergency and contact information
- Complete online applications and forms
- Find out your child’s student ID number, email address, or Google password
- Access report cards and attendance records
- Receive district and school communications
You need a unique access code to set up your account. To receive an access code contact one of Monroe’s parent liaisons here.
If you already have an account or an access code, login or activate your account.