Shop for good!
Below are super easy ways to raise lots of money for Monroe by shopping at some of your favorite stores for items you would normally purchase throughout the month.
- Benefit-Mobile: Click here and choose Monroe Elementary School as your beneficiary. Our school can earn up to 9% from companies like Amazon, Wholefoods, Target, Walmart, American Airlines and more.
- Shop – Buy gift cards and have them delivered to your phone within seconds.
- Redeem – Use them for your everyday purchases in the checkout line or at home
- Earn – Earn rebates on every purchase. Apply them to our school.
- Reward – Each month an electronic check goes out to our school.
- Target’s Take Charge of Education® program – If you have a Target RED card, choose Monroe as your school and they will donate 1% of your purchases to Monroe.
- Get some gear at Sports Basement. Sign up for their Basementeers program at checkout and get 10% off your purchase PLUS 10% of profits donated to the school.
- Buy T-shirts and other Monroe gear at our next PTA sponsored event. You can also contact Jen Hill and make a special order.
- When grocery shopping, look for items with the “Box Tops for Education” logo. After purchase and use, clip the box top and drop off at the school’s main office. Each Box Top coupon is worth 10¢ for your school. Each eligible school participating in the Box Tops for Education program may earn up to, but not more than, $20,000 cash per year (beginning on March 2 of every year) from the Clip program.
- Rainbow Grocery – Support our local worker-owned cooperative grocery on Folsom and Division! They offer the widest selection of organic and locally sourced products at the most affordable prices. See Frank La to purchase a reloadable $20 or $50 gift card. Every time you shop there you can add more money to your gift card and Monroe gets a whopping 10% back on your purchases.
- AmazonSmile – it is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Sign up for the program and they will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Monroe PTA.
- Peet’s Coffee – See Frank La for a $ 20 $ 25 or $ 50 gift card. Monroe gets 10% back (only on new cards, so if you are ready to reload it, please get a new card from Frank to keep the donations coming in!)
More Ways to Help
- Join the MONROE MONTHLY DONOR CLUB! Sign up here to make a donation via paypal every month. $20 per month from every family would allow us to increase our arts, science and recreation programming!
- Go to Donors Choose and search for Monroe School proposals.
- See our Parent Liasions for more ideas.
And please help us spread the word to your friends, families and colleagues about all these easy money making programs.