100% Volunteer Organization: The Monroe PTA is run by parents and teachers. The PTA facilitates parent engagement through coordination and sponsorship of community and fundraising activities to enhance the experience of our students and their families. Volunteerism is encouraged!
What we do
- Promote parent and faculty involvement
- Sponsor a variety of activities for students and families
- Support a number of school activities through funding and volunteer time, including:
- Dance Programs
- Science Enrichment through Field Trips and the School Garden
- Community Events like Fall Fun Fest, Movie Nights and Lunar New Year Celebration
Membership: We encourage all families to become members of the Monroe PTA. Membership is $5 per person and is renewed annually (*Financial assistance available– no family should be discouraged by membership dues). A PTA member must be a member for 30 days before casting a vote, so join today!
Join with the TOTEM Online Membership Tool
Join in person or mail!
Paper copies of membership forms are available at monthly General Meetings or you can contact a PTA officer anytime.
Please attend one of our upcoming General Meetings. See the school events calendar here. Meetings are held on the first Friday of each month at 8:30am.
Coffee, snacks, interpretation (Spanish and Cantonese), and childcare will be provided.
Audio Recordings of past PTA Meetings:
June 1 2018 8:30am
May 4 2018 8:30am
April 6 2018 8:30am
March 2 2018 8:30am
February 2 2018 8:30am
January 12 2018 8:30am
You may also contact us by email: Monroe PTA